I was browsing through PurseBoutique.com‘s jewelry collection section and found myself drawn to their necklaces. They are eye catching yet very wearable and the price, easy on the pockets. So I picked ten and am now featuring them here.
[singlepic id=380 w=400 h=350 float=center]
I’m now changing the way I feature stuff, instead of directly posting the photos, I’ll be creating a single image via Photoshop. I know its more work but I want to present things my own way. I think this blog deserves to be a little distinct. Added to the fact too that I’m pretty much inspired blogging wise. And to those who are wondering if this is a side effect of diet pill that works, well no. I’m simply deciding to be a little serious when it comes to my blogs. Anyway, I’d like to know what you think…
- Silver Tone Eclectic Mix Amber Heart Necklace – $49.95
- Two Tone Wrapped Chains 32” Necklace – $12.80
- Antique Brass Circular PendantBox Chain Necklace – $49.95
- Gold Tone Beaded Asymmetrical Crystal Chandelier Necklace – $49.95
- Turquoise Stone Asymmetrical Silver Tone Necklace – $49.95
- Antique Pink Gothic Beads and Crystals Necklace – $49.95
- Turquoise Beaded and Faux Pearl Long Necklace – $49.95
- Silver Tone Black and Purple Crystals Necklace – $49.95
- Antique Brass Laced Snake Chain Necklace – $49.95
- Beige Tribal Beaded Necklace – $27.95
I would love to have some on this on my accessories box. They are easy to mix and match and would complement a lot of colors and styles.