I love belts! They add a lot of pizzaz and drama to any outfit! I’ve been browsing around for some funky and stylish belts and since I’m on the ‘save-more-look-for-something-cheap-but nice’ mood, I hopped from one site to another looking for pretty belts that would not burn a hole in my wallet.
Belts are a fashion must-have if you ask me. You can buy a nice little black dress and you can easily change how this dress looks by changing accessories and the first to come to mind are belts! belts comes in different sizes, colors, styles.. It also works to accentuate your figure.
If you have an ultra curvy figure, then wide belts accentuate your waist and draws people’s attention to that winning feature. On the other hand, smaller figured women looks well with thin/small belts.
Here are some of my picks – all below $50..
1. Michael Kors – natural woven brown leather stretch belt, $29 @ Bluefly
[singlepic id=198 w=320 h=240 float=center]
2. Spiegel – wide patent belt, $29 @ MyShape
[singlepic id=199 w=320 h=240 float=center]
3. Anne Klein – antique nickel belt, $48.60 @ Zappos
[singlepic id=191 w=320 h=240 float=center]
4. Fossil – lacing grommets belt, $34.20 @ Zappos
[singlepic id=195 w=320 h=240 float=center]
5. Fina Firenze – studded belt, $23.90 @ Nordstrom
[singlepic id=194 w=320 h=240 float=center]
6. Guess – embellished jeans belt, $48 @ Nordstrom
[singlepic id=196 w=320 h=240 float=center]
7. Fossil – hammered link belt, $38 @ Fossil
[singlepic id=197 w=320 h=240 float=center]
8. Steve Madden – suede belt, $38 @ Nordstrom
[singlepic id=200 w=320 h=240 float=center]
9. Ann Taylor – skinny diamond chain belt, $34.50 @ Ann Taylor
[singlepic id=192 w=320 h=240 float=center]
10. ASOS – twist bow waist belt, $20.22 @ Asos
[singlepic id=193 w=320 h=240 float=center]