I always have a zillion things to do and getting organized, and know which should be done first is always a trial. This is hard to do. And even if its, I still try as much as possible to organize myself otherwise I’ll be perpetually looking for something I need, and getting nothing done.
I juggle being a stay-at-home mom with my blogging and web building activities. I also do a little bit of graphic designing and digital scrapbooking on the side. Since most of my ‘work’ is concentrated on the computer, my desktop is kinda scary. I have close to a zillion files and I have to always list my tasks to do on a daily and weekly basis so I could accomplish something.
Whenever I get online and start surfing, its quite easy to get distracted and at the end of the day, accomplish nothing so discipline is a must and having an easy task management tool on hand is a great thing.
This is where Wunderlist comes in. It’s my absolute favorite desktop and mobile application that helps me manage my lists and tasks.
What I love:
- Very easy to use interface. You don’t need to be a techie to figure out how things work.
- Synchronize! You get a free account with Wunderlist web. You can then sync your task list from your desktop to your list online so you can get access to your to do list anywhere.
- You can add a to-do deadline for each task so you’d know what tasks you have each day.
- This free little app is available for most major platforms eg. Android, Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad etc.
- It’s FREE!
- And its gorgeous. I love how sleek the interfaces looks and the ability to choose ‘skins’ is cool.