I have previously lamented the demise of SpringPad, my much loved note taking app. I searched high and low for an alternative but I still ended up with Evernote. Don’t get me wrong, Evernote is a solid product, brimming with features but it just isn’t for me. It’s like pushing an acoustic electric guitar to […]
More Awesome Stuff..
- A Low Carb Diet
- Online Shopping Aficionada
- Dell XPS All-in-One
- Easy Milk Bath At Home
- Handbag Pick of the Week 08: Treesje Horizon Mini – Bordeaux
- Few Changes..
- Chick Lit Love: The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
- Gorgeous Laptop Tote Bags
- Shoe Pick of the Week 14: City of Love Ballerinas
- Feminine Fragrance Gift Sets on Sale