When you spend your time mostly online, and one of your main businesses is blogging and promoting it, then you’d most probably be using multitudes of social networks. And it can get very confusing. I personally have Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Linked In, Pinterest, Wanelo, Ravelry for Crafts. But right now I’m going to talk […]
More Awesome Stuff..
- Easy Way to Healthy Nails..
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- Chic Picks: Cool and Funky Digittrade Notebook & Tablet Sleeves
- Working on: A Blog Enhancement!!
- Only In My Dreams: Bottega Venetta
- Shoe Pick of the Week 03: Luiza Barcelos Leather Pumps
- Stunning House of Harlow Earrings at The Trend Boutique
- Dell XPS All-in-One
- Music Mixing Android App
- Challenge and Reward..