When you spend your time mostly online, and one of your main businesses is blogging and promoting it, then you’d most probably be using multitudes of social networks. And it can get very confusing. I personally have Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Linked In, Pinterest, Wanelo, Ravelry for Crafts. But right now I’m going to talk […]
More Awesome Stuff..
- Get That Luscious Summer Lips
- Talk Social Networks
- Favorite Utility Battery Saving App: Greenify
- Getting Mentally Stagnant…
- Lovely Soft Tops From Soft Surroundings
- Only In My Dreams: Bottega Venetta
- My Kohl's 3-Day Sale Haul..
- Eating for A Healthy Heart
- Chic Picks: Lovely Balenciaga Laptop Case
- 5 Gorgeously Chic Cross-Body Bags