I’m considering getting myself another computer. I’m mulling over getting a really robust and powerful desktop set up (I want a huge screen!) or getting an ultrabook. Why an ultrabook? Whilst my current laptop is about a year old already, its still performing superbly. It’s my main tool of the trade so I take care of it, and make sure its good inside out.
But I want something I could bring along on my travels. So an ultrabook is a good choice. Thin, lightweight, fast, just perfect for touch basing. I don’t think I can do heavy work on an ultrabook and I do run a lot of demanding software specially when it comes to graphic design.
Anyway, I’ve been checking out the Top Rated Intel-Power Ultrabooks (as of Sept. 1, 2012) and I’m having a look at the top 10 to see if it’ll suit me.
1. HP Folio 13-1020US 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Steel Gray)
2. Samsung Series 9 NP900X3C-A01US Ultrabook 13.3-Inch Laptop (Ash Black)
3. Samsung Series 9 NP900X4C-A03US 15-Inch Ultrabook (Ash Black)
4. Samsung Series 5 NP530U4C-A01US 14-Inch Ultrabook(Light Titan)
5. Acer TimelineU M5-481TG-6814 14-Inch Ultrabook(Gun Metal Gray)
6. Acer Aspire S5-391-9880 13.3-Inch HD Display Ultrabook(Black)
7. ASUS Zenbook UX32VD-DB71 13.3-Inch Ultrabook
8. Toshiba Portege Z835-P370 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Silver)
9. Dell XPS XPS14-10909sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook Laptop (Silver)
10. Acer Aspire S3-391-6899 13.3-Inch Ultrabook(Champagne)